Go to main content

Money to learn

Find a residential bursary

Find funding to attend one of 43 Specialist Residential Colleges or Centres, which mainly offer courses in agriculture, horticulture and art and design. You will need to apply directly to the college concerned.

Search to find a college that offers the courses you might be interested in. You can then contact them or follow the link to their website for further information and a full list of the courses they offer.

Return to Directgov 'Help if you're studying away from home'

Service provided by


Article from Directgov: http://www.directgov.gov.uk/en/healthandwellbeing/equipment/dg_4000527

Published: 2008/01/07 16:20:37 GMT

© Directgov

Link to Directgov homepage